Teams Captains are named by National Disc Golf bodies. Captain may be a member of a team, but may also be a person other than a player.
Being the captain is an honour but the role has its duties as well. The captain is responsible for:
• Main communication between the event organizer (LOC) and his/her country’s team. Whenever the organizer sends information that must reach the players, the captain must forward the information to all players)
• Registering his/her country’s team to the event
• Taking care of the fee payments. (How each country organizes the fee payments is their own internal matter)
• Making sure that his/her country’s team is present at the events where they are required to be. (More detailed week schedule for the event week will be delivered in summer 2018)
• Representing his/her team during the event
On the left side of this page you can download a PDF document with the Info package and Roadmap that was sent to Team Captains.
Team Captains that are named as of January 8 are: